Preserving the parent-child relationship in separated families!
This page contains legal resources tailored to assist individuals in Iowa having difficulty with child support, child visitation, child custody, family law, and other parenting issues.
Attorney Discipline (complaint form)
Children In The Middle (Mandatory Education Class)
- Child Support Estimator
- Child Support Guidelines
- Iowa Court Form - Application to modify (increase, decrease, or stop) child support only.
- Iowa Court Form - Answer to an application to modify (increase, decrease, or stop) child support only.
Iowa Code (Compiled Collection of Iowa Domestic Relations Law)
- Iowa Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Iowa Rules of Civil Procedure
- Pro Se Assistance (Help Representing Yourself in Court)
Iowa Legal Forms (Free Legal Form Examples)
Judicial Qualifications Commission (complaint
Judicial Qualifications Commission (complaint form)
Federal Law (Compiled Collection of Federal Domestic Relations Law)
Message Board (Member Support)
Process Servers (Member Recommended Process Servers)
UCCJEA (Federal Law on Interstate Child Custody Proceedings)
Iowa Code 598B is where Iowa implemented the UCCJEA
UIFSA (Federal Law on Interstate Child Support Enforcement & Modifications)
Iowa Code 252K is where Iowa implemented the UIFSA
Do you need to represent yourself in District Court or in the Appellate Courts? If so, please visit our Pro Se Center below.